Saturday, March 24, 2012

Red and Yellow Flowers



















It's been summer in March around here for the last two weeks. (Very weird.) I've not cared to miss a minute of it inside painting, especially since I had nothing in mind to paint... Today is cool and cloudy, so I despite the fact that I still had nothing in mind to paint, I decided I might as well get back into painting. I decided that if I really wanted to do something different, I'd have to do it in a different way altogether. This is just a series of experiments using acrylic on watercolor paper with nothing in mind to start with, and then a series of 'what can I do to savage this...' experiments. I think the black outline made this piece at least worthy of posting.

18x24" 45x60cm acrylic on watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment