Monday, May 18, 2015

My Book Blog



I've started a new blog for my written works. It can be found here:
http://clitkabooks.blogspot.com/

I've self-published one science fiction novel, and have two more novels written that I will publish as well over the next six months. A Summer in Amber is available now (for FREE) at your favorite ebook seller. (It is only free on Amazon in the US store, but a mobi edition for kindles can be downloaded at the Smashwords site for free here:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/537938

Coming the summer 2015, an old fashioned science fiction rocket ship adventure: Planets of Call Stay tuned for more information.

I write for fun. I've no intention of making a career of it. I'm too old for careers. Self-publishing them is for me simply the end of a long project. It's the 21st century, and while the promised flying cars have failed to materialize, I can at least publish my writings rather than trying to sell them to one of perhaps a hundred editors. (For better or worse.)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip, but writing essays looks like serious work. I write, as I paint, for the simple fun of it.

    ReplyDelete